Issues with latest GPM

Hi there, I just created a fresh installation for MODX 3.0.3 and cloned GPM’s repo on branch 3.0, but when I try to run gpm gpm:install, I get the following error:

corePath doesn't exist; try running "gpm:install -h" for more options

Then, based on a working project, I added config.core.php to the gpm home but got the following error

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught MODX\Revolution\Services\NotFoundException: Dependency not found with key GPM\Operations\ParseSchema. in /var/www/html/core/src/Revolution/Services/Container.php:34
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/gpm/bin/gpm.php(34): MODX\Revolution\Services\Container->get('GPM\\Operations\\...')
#1 /var/www/html/gpm/bin/gpm(3): require('/var/www/html/g...')
#2 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/core/src/Revolution/Services/Container.php on line 34

Fatal error: Uncaught MODX\Revolution\Services\NotFoundException: Dependency not found with key GPM\Operations\ParseSchema. in /var/www/html/core/src/Revolution/Services/Container.php:34
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/gpm/bin/gpm.php(34): MODX\Revolution\Services\Container->get('GPM\\Operations\\...')
#1 /var/www/html/gpm/bin/gpm(3): require('/var/www/html/g...')
#2 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/core/src/Revolution/Services/Container.php on line 34

I have an older version on another project, and it works as expected, so far, I’ve tried setting all folders permissions like this

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data *
sudo chmod -R 0777 *

What I’m missing?

In case anyone is facing a similar issue, I was missing adding the core\Path as a parameter

gpm gpm:install --corePath=/var/www/html/core

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.