UserImport extra unable to load processor errors

I’m trying to import users from a CSV to assign them to a newsletter using the UserImport extra.

When I access the CMP I get a popup stating Loading default settings failed.

After selecting my csv file and clicking the Start Import button I get this error message in the output console:

Unable to load processor for action "Bitego\UserImport\Processors\Users\Import", it does not exist as an autoloadable class that extends \MODX\Revolution\Processors\Processor, and also not as a file in "/var/www/domain.tld/cms/core/components/userimport/src/Processors/Bitego\UserImport\Processors\Users\Import.class.php"

The error log also showed this:

Unable to load processor for action "Bitego\UserImport\Processors\Usergroups\GetNodes", it does not exist as an autoloadable class that extends \MODX\Revolution\Processors\Processor, and also not as a file in "/var/www/domain.tld/cms/core/components/userimport/src/Processors/Bitego\UserImport\Processors\Usergroups\GetNodes.class.php"
Unable to load processor for action "Bitego\UserImport\Processors\Settings\Get", it does not exist as an autoloadable class that extends \MODX\Revolution\Processors\Processor, and also not as a file in "/var/www/domain.tld/cms/core/components/userimport/src/Processors/Bitego\UserImport\Processors\Settings\Get.class.php"

MODX 3.0.4
PHP 8.2.11
UserImport 2.0.0-beta2
@gadgetto

This could be a problem with capitalization.
In the folder core/components/userimport/src/Processors make sure that the subfolders (and the files in it) have the same upper/lowercase characters as the processor “action” parameter (e.g. ...\Processors\Users\Import).

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.