URL error on just one page link in my Sitemap - missing the .htm part SOLVED

Summary

I’m using Wayfinder on a page to create an html sitemap - all looks fine, expect for one entry - it is missing the .htm and when clicked on returns an error / blank page

Step to reproduce

If you go to here https://www.djcdesign.co.uk/sitemap.htm and click on the last entry in the first section - Testimonials you can see it

I’ve checked the settings for that page, against all the others and can’t see what is different - driving me wild lol

I expect it is something obvious but can’t for the life of me figure it out. Can you help please

Environment

I’m up to date using 2.7.1-pl

1 Like

Welcome to the Community! :slight_smile:

Could you also provide your Wayfinder call and templates, please? Also is the “Testimonials” resource any different from the other resources? Maybe the “Hide in Menus” setting is checked on there?

1 Like

The Wayfinder call is

[[!Wayfinder? &startId=0 &level=1 &excludeDocs=1, 15, 16, 22, 24, 32, 33, 39, 42, 43, 44, 66, 68, 95, 160, 163, 180, 184]]

Strange thing - I’ve added the Testimonials page now to the exclude Docs list and it is still showing, despite doing clear cache and obviously browser refresh.

Weird - going to do something else and come back to it

1 Like

Ok figured it out - my bad. I also have another resource called Testimonials - this time a container and it is picking this up rather than the page - doh ! Thanks for looking

2 Likes