Unable to see css, js, php files in Filesystem

Hi
All of a sudden I’m unable to see any css, js, php files in the Filesystem. I’m on Version 2.7.1 PHP version 7.2 - I have recently updated a few plugins and my colleague has upped the max file size in php.ini. File permissions and owner have been checked as have Admin policy roles. I am completely at a loss what else to try and any suggestions would be gratefully received.
The site is working fine by the way.

Do you have the mbstring php module installed for your PHP version, anything in the error logs ?

1 Like

Hi Paul
Thanks for getting in touch, I’ll check that today and get back.
Louise

1 Like

It’s worth double checking your media source configuration; perhaps the extensions were added to the ignored files option?

Hi Paul & Mark
I will check the media source configuration. Mbstring php module is installed. The following is in the error logs:
[Mon Sep 23 22:32:28.311929 2019] [autoindex:error] [pid 7148] [client 47.244.106.157:46166] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /home/frontline/public_html/assets/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.html,index.htm,index.php,index.php4,index.php5) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive

Could that have something to do with it?
Kind regards
Louise

After much grinding of teeth and pulling of hair, it was the allowedFileTypes. I feel such a fool. Thanks for your help fellas.
Louise

1 Like