Tagger : move Tagger tab content to existing TV tab

Hello

Is it possible to move Tagger tab content to another existing TV tab, like other TVs (Move TV to Tab - Form Customization Rules | MODX Documentation) ?

Did you find a way to do this? I need this as well, some tagger fields need to be grouped with TV’s instead of with all tagger fields.

I haven’t moved specific tagger fields to other tabs, but I have moved TVs into the Tagger tab. Would that help at all?

It might, how did you do it?

In Manager Customization, the Tagger tab won’t show up in the Regions list, but you can still enter that for a TV if you know that Tagger tab ID, which is “tagger-resource-tab”. Enter that as the Region for any TV you want to add to the Tagger tab.

Yes, works perfectly! The only thing missing is that I can’t rename the tab seperately, the same translation is used for the tab tagger as for the tagger items located under ‘Template variables’. But that shouldn’t be to much of an issue.

Thanks!

Not sure what you mean by “the tagger items located under ‘Template variables’”. I assume you’re editing the lexicon entry for tagger.tab.label, yes?

I have tagger groups ‘located’ in 3 places. 1 above content, 5 in tv section and 1 in the tabs section (tagger-resource-tab). I have indeed changed the lexicon, but it’s the same lexicon for all 3. But that’s not too much of a problem.

Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, no way around that at present.