SPForm - How to change the mail format/template?

Hey guys,

I am using SPForm and want to modify the mail template (The template for the mail itself) to include some custom fields and stuff.
I cannot find any template, doesn’t spform use a chunk for that?

I don’t think there exists a template/chunk.
The code seems to just use the content of the input field “comments” as the email content (with “XY wrote” at the beginning).

1 Like

That would be strange… I dont think I ever had a case where I only used the message input when using contact forms.
Thanks for the quick response.

SPForm was the first extra I ever wrote. Its code was mostly borrowed from an even older Evolution snippet, though I added a number of additional spam-proofing options. It’s meant to be a simple, spamproof contact form that works out-of-the-box with no configuration. It is remarkably spam proof, even without Captcha.

If you need more flexibility in the presentation or the output, FormIt is the usual choice, though it’s not nearly as spamproof as SPForm.

1 Like

Ah ok I somehow thought spform is a new extra. Thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.