Somethings wrong after PHP Update to 8.2

After updating to PHP 8.2, I discovered two things that are weird. or I am doing wrong:

1. Deprecated : Creation of dynamic property xPDOQuery_mysql
  2. getPage run into Server Error 500

Step to reproduce

Ad 1) See the Test-Site at https://qss.prop.at/
I’ve googled the Message but couldn’t find any helpful information. Hopefully I get good hints here.
Ad 2) When you call this address a Fatal error is reported: https://qss.prop.at/mein-prop/alle-schnäppchen.html
I figured out that this call is causing the error:

[[!getPage?
		&elementClass=`modSnippet`
		&element=`getResources`
		&parents=`33`
		&tpl=`Inserat-Table-Row`
		&includeContent=`1`
        &showHidden=`1`
		&includeTVs=`1`
		&processTVs=`1`
		&sortby=`id`
		&sortdir=`DESC`
		&limit=`20`
		&depth=`0`
		&tvFilters=`[[!setFilter]]`
        &pageLimit=`1000`
		&pageNavTpl=`<li class="page-item"><a class="page-link" href="[[+href]]">[[+pageNo]]</a></li>`
		&pageActiveTpl=`<li class="page-item active"><a class="page-link" href="[[+href]]">[[+pageNo]]</a></li>`
		&pageFirstTpl=`<li class="page-item"><a class="page-link" href="[[+href]]">Erste Seite</a></li>`
		&pageLastTpl=`<li class="page-item"><a class="page-link" href="[[+href]]">Letzte Seite</a></li>`
		&pagePrevTpl=`<li class="page-item"><a class="page-link" href="[[+href]]"><i class="fas fa-angle-left"></i></a></li>`
		&pageNextTpl=`<li class="page-item"><a class="page-link" href="[[+href]]"><i class="fas fa-angle-right"></i></a></li>`
		]]

And I found out that in detail the call to getResources is to blame for the error. If I remove getResources in the call, the error does not occur.
However, I don’t know how to get to the bottom of the error.

My Environment:
MODX Revolution 2.8.4-pl (traditional)
Database type: mysql
Database version: 10.5.18-MariaDB-0+deb11u1
getPage: 1.2.5-pl
getResources: 1.7.0-pl

Any help is highly appreciated!

So that’s the error message I got from your site:

Uncaught TypeError: number_format(): Argument #2 ($decimals) must be of type int, string given in /usr/www/users/propat/qss.prop.at/core/cache/includes/elements/modsnippet/53.include.cache.php:17

53.include.cache.php → Which snippet on your system has the ID 53?

For the other deprecation warning, apply this change here:

Regarding 53.include.cache.php
I don’t know why, but that the number in the filename is the id of the snippet never crossed my mind. So simple! Thanks, now I can continue to look for the error in the correspondig snippet I was not able to find before your hint.

Adding the public property did the trick!! MANY THANKS @halftrainedharry!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.