SimpleSearch doesn't work with MODx 3.0.0

After the update, just not even called

Array ( [method] => get [landing] => 28 [searchValue] => [searchIndex] => search )

Can you please write some more details here?

I upgraded from 2.8.3 to 3.0.0. After that, instead of calling the search script, I get this string.

Please open an issue for this on Issues · Sterc/SimpleSearch · GitHub and describe it there as good as possible.

SimpleSearch doesn’t work with MODx 3.0.0 · Issue #49 · Sterc/SimpleSearch · GitHub in my opinion, it is no longer supported

I tested it, but all works correctly for me.

I installed the extra simplesearch-2.1.2-pl on MODX 3.0.0-pl.
(That created an error Could not load class: modTransportPackage from mysql.modtransportpackage... in the “installation console” but still installed the extra.)

I added this markup to a page and was able to search the website without errors.

[[!SimpleSearchForm]]

<h2>Results</h2>
[[!SimpleSearch]]

not working here I get following error

[2022-08-16 22:23:17] (ERROR @ /**core/components/simplesearch/src/SimpleSearch.php : 131) Could not load driver class: SimpleSearchDriverBasic

I did try reinstall it a few times. hoping driver would work. Any ideas any one?
site was upgraded from modx 2

modx 3.0.1
php 8

ok following worked for me: do not just reinstall it remove everything including old packages. then install version simplesearch v 3 alpha . then it worked :slight_smile: