Robots.txt not found in google console

Hi I have a few sites in the same cloud managed with context,
I am trying to add an unique file robots.txt to them, but I am having some trouble with google console as well as visualizing it using namesite/robots.txt as the file it s not found.
I tried creating a robots in the site folder (which can be visualized using namesite/robots but google console cannot find it)

I tried moving the file out of the folder site but the file cannot be found either by using namesite/robots & google console.

I tried creating arobots.txt in the file tab root
Sometimes can be visualized by using namesite/robots & but google console cannot see it

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Did this work? I’m confused by the printscreen to posted.

When you tried to add a resource as the robots.txt file, did you change the “Content Type” to “Text” (and “Template” to “(empty)”)?

When you tried to add a resource as the robots.txt file, did you change the “Content Type” to “Text” (and “Template” to “(empty)”)?

yes it s all set up up that way , and it does show under sitename/site/robots.txt but google search cannot find it .

Did this work? I’m confused by the printscreen to posted.
this sometime works using namesite/robots.txt but google console won’t see it

Have you tried added a link tag in the head to tell google where the sitemap lives?

<link rel="sitemap" type="application/xml" title="Sitemap" href="/folder/sitemap.xml" />

Mate if you can see it but google can’t that means it’s not live.
Try to open it in an incognito window where you are not logged in the manager.
if you can see it check the structure that it’s the right syntax.
The point here is if the structure is wrong google will let you know but you are saying google is not finding it at all, so that doesn’t make sense.
Are you trying to upload it via https://search.google.com/search-console/sitemaps?
Cheers!