Ressource (1) Content on all sides

Hello,

I booked a hosting at all-inkl.com and installed MODx there manually (although you can do the installation by click).

Everything worked until I noticed that the content of the resources do not switch.

When I visit any page, the URL is displayed correctly but I always get the [[*id]] 1 and accordingly the content of the ID 1.

• Friendly URL were enabled
  • There is no error in the error log
  • MODx: 2.7.3 (it was the same with 2.8.3)
  • PHP: 7.3 (it was the same with 8)
  • MariaDB-Version 10

What could be the reason for this?

Is 1 the value of your system setting error_page? What happens when you change this system setting to another page? Do you then always see this other page?

No, I created a 404 page especially for this purpose and entered it in the system. But it is not called.

Even if I enter a wrong URL, the resource 1 is still called. As if one had a mega caching…

DId you rename ht.access to .htaccess?

yes, .htaccess is renamed.

By chance I came across a .htaccess file in which the RewriteEngine is activated differently:

Before:

#RewriteEngine On
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

After:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    Options +FollowSymlinks
    Options -MultiViews
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
</IfModule>

Now the changeover seems to be working.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.