Resource URI already exists AFTER UPDATE to 2.7.2 - SOLVED

Hi there, after cleaning up my hacked modx installation, hopefully I found every evil file, I upgraded from 2.7.1 to 2.7.2.

Before Upgrading I deleted every file in Core/cache and everything went smooth. But now my navigation doesn’t work anymore.

I tried to clean the cache but did get the following Console Output:

/*

• MODX Console Output
  • @date 2019-11-20 13:46:57
    */
    Resource URI already exists for resource id = 1; skipping duplicate resource URI for resource id = 139
    Resource URI already exists for resource id = 1; skipping duplicate resource URI for resource id = 140
    Resource URI already exists for resource id = 1; skipping duplicate resource URI for resource id = 2

I added another resource to the menu and that worked. I unchecked and checked again one of the main navigation ressources.

Yesss the link works but… just a blank html page without any template css shows up :thinking:

Should be like this:
https://meiereinlokal.de

Does anyone has a clue how to solve this?

Thanks!

Update: I don’t know exactly why, but now all Navigation Links are working, with the exception of the first one??

Update Update: In resource setteings of this resource the container checkbox was active. I don’t know how this could be, but after unchecking everything works fine.