Quip Comment not posting in Articles

Summary

I installed Articles 2.00 Beta for Modx 3, (my installation is 3.03)
When trying to post comment, Modx jumps to blank page and comment not posted.
In modx error log, I think it says modResClient class is not loading.

[2023-07-22 13:59:52] (ERROR @ /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/vendor/xpdo/xpdo/src/xPDO/xPDO.php : 666)
 Could not load class: modRestClient from rest.modrestclient
[2023-07-22 13:59:52] (ERROR @ /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/vendor/xpdo/xpdo/src/xPDO/xPDO.php : 1272)
 Problem getting service rest, instance of class rest.modRestClient,  from path 

Corresponding server error log says null value call in stopforumspam class.

2023/07/22 13:59:52 [error] 2268444#2268444: *21813 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getConnection() on null in /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/model/stopforumspam/stopforumspam.class.php:76
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/model/stopforumspam/stopforumspam.class.php(56): StopForumSpam->_getClient()
#1 /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/model/stopforumspam/stopforumspam.class.php(36): StopForumSpam->request()
#2 /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/processors/web/comment/create.php(71): StopForumSpam->check()
#3 /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/model/quip/request/quipcontroller.class.php(130): include('/var/www/client...')
#4 /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/controllers/web/ThreadReply.php(261): QuipController->runProcessor()
#5 /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/controllers/web/Thr2023/07/22 13:59:52 [error] 2268444#2268444: *21813 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getConnection() on null in /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/model/stopforumspam/stopforumspam.class.php:76

Any suggestion where I should be looking into from here?
Articles - version 2.00 Beta
Quip - version 2.3.5-pl

Quip is not compatible with MODX 3.

Thank you! I started to think so. (lol) Quip in Extra menu is also broken. The menu points to Core 1. After I manually correct it to point to quip home, I see threw of error (simplified for brevity)

Unable to load processor for action "mgr/thread/getList", it does not exist as an autoloadable class that extends 
 \MODX\Revolution\Processors\Processor, and also not as a file in "/var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/processors/mgr/thread/getList.class.php"
Unable to load processor for action "mgr/comment/getUnapproved", it does not exist as an autoloadable class that extends \MODX\Revolution\Processors\Processor, and also not as a file in "/var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/processors/mgr/comment/
getUnapproved.class.php"
Unable to load processor for action "mgr/comment/getList", it does not exist as an autoloadable class that extends \MODX\Revolution\Processors\Processor, and also not as a file in 
"/var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/processors/mgr/comment/getList.class.php"
Unable to load processor for action "mgr/comment/getUnapproved", it does not exist as an autoloadable class that extends \MODX\Revolution\Processors\Processor, 
and also not as a file in "/var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/processors/mgr/comment/
getUnapproved.class.php"
1788) Unable to load processor for action
 "mgr/comment/getList", it does not exist as an autoloadable class that extends \MODX\Revolution\Processors\Processor, 
 and also not as a file in "/var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/components/quip/processors/mgr/comment/getList.class.php"

So these error says the code is looking for camelCase.class.php and actual class files are all in lowercase. For the sake of it, I renamed class files and now backends are showing but this cant be a fix. Alright I will hold off the implementation.

If you have some programming skills, maybe you can take a look at this commit someone made to a fork of the Quip repository.

I haven’t looked at it and can’t verify that it works.

Thank you,. Using the commit above, I made a good progress. After editing those files, a lot of error message went away and Quip backend is correctly showing (using newly added ‘index’ at namespace quip)
There is still a strange behavior going on. When I set up Article container settings and try viewing it first time, the comment form is displayed. However, it disappears when I try to view it the second time. Modx logs the following error.

[2023-07-24 11:10:30] (ERROR @ /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/vendor/xpdo/xpdo/src/xPDO/xPDO.php : 666) Could not load class: modAction from mysql.modaction
[2023-07-24 11:10:30] (ERROR @ /var/www/clients/client1/web6/web/core/vendor/xpdo/xpdo/src/xPDO/xPDO.php : 786) modAction::load() is not a valid static method.

Now, If I place Quip and QuipReply snippet directly on a page resource outside Article Container, The form and comments are consistently displayed. I can add comment and it will be displayed when posted. So the Quip itself seems to be working.
In Article Resource, on Second refresh of the page, where +comments and +comments_form placeholders should be are blank. (looking at it with developper console)
When I go to Article container settings and change any settings and save, and then view the page the form will show up in the first render. I can add a comment and comment will show up. Refresh the Browser and all comment section is gone.