Hi everyone, I am looking for a developer that could create a custom snippet based on FancyBox and phpthumbon, than can be dragged/dropped into TinyMCE Rich Text Editor.
Ideally, the snippet should look like this ( just an idea ):
[[fancyboxcustomsnippet &url=”imageurl” &alt=”..” &caption=”..” &size=”” &sizesmallscreen=””]]
The html part should look like this ( could not paste because of the forum formating ):
Important: The snippet has to be
- Compatible with php 7.3, 7.4 and 8
- Compatible with Modx 2.8.*
- Compatible with TinyMCE Rich Text Editor
- Snippet has to be called cached
- Set a default size in the backend ( both desktop and mobile ). If the the fields “size” and “sizesmallscreen” are empty, then the default size applies.
- Set custom size when using the plugin (preferably during drag and drop into TinyMCE )
- Choose image directly from the media manager (preferably during drag and drop into TinyMCE )
- Set caption and alt for image (preferably during drag and drop into TinyMCE )
Please make a precise offer, and let me know which features you think you can implement. You can make multiple offer with different features, that’s fine by me. Suggestions are welcome
What do you need?
When do you need it?
In a week or 2. But I am flexible.
What is your budget, in $ USD (or local currency) that you can offer for this task?
It really depends on the developer experience. Of course, this is a fairly simple php script to write, so your offer has to be realistic.