I’m just about to start using NewsPublisher. My MODX version is Revolution 2.7.3-pl and NewsPublisher runs in version 3.0.4-pl
So far, so good, but first my goal, then the questions:
What I finally want to achieve is a kind of market place on my homepage. So a page where registered users can easily advertise products. Very simple and also without any payment system. That means also that the users have no access to the manager. So it must be possible to create documents in the frontend. My choice fell on NewsPublisher. And that brings me directly to my questions:
Question 1: I guess I have everything configured reasonably well. Unfortunately I can fill out the form in the frontend, but the page is not created in the manager. Specifically I did the following:
- user created in the manager (role: member)
- resource group created (name: rg member)
- user group created (name: member)
- Context Access: web, Access Policy: NewsPublisherEditor
- Resource Category-Access: RG Member, Min. Role: Member Role: Member-9999, Access Policy: Resource, Context: web
- Element Category Access: Nothing changed
- Media Source Access: Nothing changed
- Namespace Access: Nothing changed
- My NewsPublisher call:
I forgot to mention that I use the Login Extra, with which users can register and login. The login already works fine. After login I can fill out the form from the NewsPublisher, but the page is not created in the Manager. But with admin rights it works.
Now there’s my second question:
Question 2: Is there any way to make users only see their own created documents? It would be nice if every user only sees his own advertisements to edit and delete them.
Any help is very appreciated!
Greetings from Vienna