New Extra: ExtraBuilder? Beta version to test

Yep you are 100% right, hence my edit after. I feel like i defined my collation / charset when i installed Modx at the database setup level. So when the new tables defaulted to latin_swedish it was a bit confusing.

Went into the DB and noticed the whole database was set that way so either i didn’t actually set it at the start of the setup or it ignored what i defined completely. Either way no issue.

As a minor update on using this extra, i have now used it on two systems, to create api’s and it has worked brilliantly. I have the first (1.1.2) version running on one web app and the newest version (2.0.0) running on another web app. Both work great for everything i need them for (custom table creation and management + migxdb for CMP)

But i have noticed a minor bug that appears in the newer version of extra builder (2.0.0) and in particular to the transport package creation aspect. This functionality works as expected on (1.1.2) which i have installed on another instance.

I am going through the config, configuring everything as expected and triggering the Build process. I get the message below but once i visit the packages directory, no zip exists.

If i visit the logs i have the following messages

Any ideas ?

Server: apache, php 7.4
Modx Version : 2.8.3 on both instances.

UPDATE:

I think i have found what the issue is but i have not resolved it as i don’t really need the functionality just yet, its just that i noticed it was broken on V2. It appears the path is not looking at the correct place to load its classes / functions. Images below show the path it was looking for and 2nd image shows the current structure of V2

Thanks for providing details on that. I thought I had tested all the way through, but maybe I missed building the transport.

I’ll test this and get a fix out. Is this blocking you currently?

Thanks,
Jared

Hi

Sorry for the delay, its not actively blocking me as i don’t really need to export the package to use in another project, Its just in case i need to at some point.

So not overly a rush and if you have a quick patch i can apply (modify a file somewhere to point to the correct place) then i am happy to do that instead of taking you off what you might be doing.