MODX 2.8.0 Mobile Responsive Manager Login Button - Crazy Behaviour!

Hi folks,

Is anyone lese seeing this behaviour when clicking the Login button on Manager on mobile?

The button moves away when clicked and the click doesn’t register.

I’m having to click back into the password field and hit return to get logged in.

Tested on Chrome & Firefox.

Cheers,

Chris

Should have said - this is happening on all my 2.8 sites

I can confirm the behaviour. Probably a problem with CSS. The pseudo class :active changes the margin.

#modx-login-btn:active {
    margin: 3px 2px 1px;
}
1 Like

spot on @halftrainedharry

The mobile media query @media (max-width: 640px) is missing this:

#modx-login-btn:active
{
	margin: 20px auto 0;
}

If you want to submit a Pull Request to the GitHub repository with the proposed fix that would be amazing!

Is it my imagination or does the CLA form on the MODX site not allow Github usernames containing uppercase characters?

pattern="[a-z\d](?:[a-z\d]|-(?=[a-z\d])){0,38}"

I believe GitHub usernames are case insensitive, submitting your username lowercase should work. If not let us know!

Hey @joshualuckers - I’m going to need to master github another day. If anyone who knows what they’re doing wants to submit this as a pull request - feel free :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1: thanks @ibochkarev

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.