Minishop2 Problem with transfer the value from [[+size]]

hey i have a problem with minishop2. I want the clicked values in “msProduct.content” to be sent as an e-mail.
However, only the article numbers, the price and the weight are transmitted. Unfortunately not the size.
Sending the mail is not a problem. However, the “size” value is not transmitted.
I did it with the button like this:

have anyone any idea how i can fix it ?

Thank you all!

Hi @Rykoutech,
as you can see in msProduct.content additional snippet is used for size option, this isn’t a basic one but additional.

[[msOptions?options=`color,size`]]

Please check tpl.msOptions chunk is used by msOptions, you should have a similar approach in your’s email body.

Hey @himurovich, thanks for your quick reply.
There is no tpl.msOptions in msOptions.
This is not included by default, is it?

Oh sorry, it is used in msOptions…
and
[[msOptions?options=color,size]]
is used in msProduct.content

This is what it looks like in the button code *

hey, and the msOption Snippet Looks like that:

:smiley:

Do you use fenom? if so this might happen for your link(or custom snippet for more compact view):

<a href = "mailto: Example@mail.com? Subject = Product request <Artikel Nummer: [[+ article]], {foreach $options as $option}{if $option.caption is 'size'}{$option.value}{/if}{/foreach}, [[+ weight ]] Kg> "> Produktanfrage </a>

no im notusing fenom :slight_smile:

I’m already a bit desperate :smiley: it never works the way I want it … I just wonder why the link doesn’t take on the value of [[+size]].

Please create next custom snippet and call it somewhere on your page:

$resourceID = $modx->resource->id;
$desiredOptionKey = 'size';

$product = $modx->getObject('msProduct', array(
  'id' => $resourceID
));

$options = $product->getMany('Options');
foreach ($options as $dataKey => $dataValue) {
	if ($dataKey == $desiredOptionKey) {
		$modx->setPlaceholder("product_size", $dataValue); // or maybe $dataValue[0], please clarify this using print_r($dataValue) 
	}
}

and after

<a href = "mailto: Example@mail.com? Subject = Product request <Artikel Nummer: [[+article]], [[+product_size]], [[+weight]] Kg> "> Produktanfrage </a>

I have now created a new snippet with the content called “Product_size”. Then I added the snippet to msProduct.content and adjusted the link. But unfortunately it only shows me error messages when I reload the page.

Do you use this snippet on the product page? Could you please send here the errors you’ve got?

Hey, yes, I used it for the msProduct.content chunk.
Because my customer suddenly no longer needs the function :smiley: But i thank you so much for your help!