Minishop2 for 3.0.4?

I can imagine where the error comes from. I just set the server to PHP 8.0. What exactly doesn’t work with the PHP version is unclear to me. I’ll check again to see if I can find the PHP error logs

I now have these errors in the PHP Errors:

[29-Nov-2023 14:59:26 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in /htdocs/modx/core/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/5.include.cache.php on line 21
[29-Nov-2023 14:59:26 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in /htdocs/modx/core/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/5.include.cache.php on line 21

But I actually completely emptied the cache folder…

If I set the PHP version to 7.4, then everything works again.

Can you tell, from the Manager, what plugin #5 is in the Elements tree?

In this example, the ImagePlus plugin is #10:

1 Like

Hey Dejaya,
The extra with the id 5 is Anti-Spam Email…

1 Like

Take a look at this post:

2 Likes

WOW! I would have never thought of that. That’s amazing! Thank you guys so much!

1 Like

Hello again…
So far everything had worked. However, saving a resource - / product with Minishop2 no longer works. When I click “Save” after a change or creation of a resource, the loading bar loads indefinitely, and the changes are not applied.
Does anyone have an idea what it could be?

[2023-11-30 08:29:01] (ERROR @/htdocs/modx/core/components/minishop2/handlers/storage/session/cartsessionhandler.class.php : 15) PHP warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[2023-11-30 08:29:01] (ERROR @ /htdocs/modx/core/components/minishop2/handlers/storage/session/ordersessionhandler.class.php : 22) PHP warning: Undefined array key "minishop2"

Open the developer tools in the browser and go to the “Network” tab.
Then click the “Save” button.
A new request should be created.
What is the response of this request? What’s the HTTP response code? (500?)

Hey, I have checked it and received the following response:

As it’s a 500 Server Error, there is probably a corresponding error message in the server error log.

There is only one error for today, and it is the following:

[30-Nov-2023 08:35:22 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  session_start(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/tmp/.priv) failed: Permission denied (13) in /htdocs/modx/core/model/modx/modx.class.php on line 2357

It’s unlikely that this is the correct error message.

In the developer tools → “Network” tab, is there by any chance an error message in the response of the request with the 500 status code?
Click the request and instead of the tab “Headers” (as in your screenshot above) select the tab “Response”.

In the “Response” tab, there is nothing present. No response is being displayed to me:

Well without an error message it’s hard to find out what causes the 500 error.
Is it possible to (temporarily) set display_errors to On (in the server config) to show errors on screen (or in the “Response” tab)?

Is it only Minishop2-Product-resources you can’t save, or all MODX resources?

It’s only MiniShop2 resources that are not being saved…
Can you tell me where I define display_errors?

For self-hosting, it’s in the configuration file php.ini.

If you are using a hosting provider, then maybe you can activate it somewhere in the control panel. There’s no general answer. It depends on the provider.

Ah, of course… I have now changed it accordingly. However, no response is still being displayed…
Also, nothing new is being displayed.

Should I rather open a new topic to discuss this issue? Or should we continue to talk about it here?

Additionally, the MODX error log is still showing an error with the Anti Spam plugin…

/htdocs/modx/core/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/5.include.cache.php : 42) PHP warning: Undefined property: modX::$documentOutput