MIGXdb - Can't create tables

Hello
The problem occurs with MODX 3.0.1, and MIGX 3.0.0 alpha5 (clean install).

• package created : ok
  • basic XML schema created and parsed : ok

No matter which XML schema I use, when I want to create the tables, nothing happens. No message in the Manager.
But when I look at the PHP logs I see the following message:

4164#0: *106401 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: 
Class 'xPDOGenerator_mysql' not found in /var/www/vhosts/alair/core/components/migx/model/migx/migxpackagemanager.class.php:3

Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/alair/core/components/migx/model/migx/migx.class.php(989): include_once()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/alair/core/components/migx/processors/mgr/packagemanager/packagemanager.class.php(146): Migx->loadPackageManager()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/alair/core/src/Revolution/Processors/Processor.php(189): migxCreatePackageProcessor->process()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/alair/core/src/Revolution/modX.php(1816): MODX\Revolution\Processors\Processor->run()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/alair/core/src/Revolution/modConnectorResponse.php(151): MODX\Revolution\modX->runProcessor('mgr/packagemana...', Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/alair/core/s" while reading response header from upstream

Does anyone have any idea what caused this error?
Thanks in advance.
/

The package manager in MIGX doesn’t work with MODX 3 yet.

If you want to use MIGXdb at the moment, it’s probably best to create the model/class-files on a MODX 2.x installation and then move the files to MODX 3.x.

OK, thanks, I’ll do that.

I hope Bruno will propose an update for MIGX, it is really one of the most important extensions of MODX, one of the ones that gives it its real magic power.
(thank you Bruno for this)

1 Like