MIGX Install / Config error on 2.8.3

Hi,

I’ve had a long standing Modx website(s) with around 11 Contexts and have come across the need to install MIGx. It seemed fine, but when I went to Extras > MIGX it gives me the following error in the Manager. Nothing else in the logs and nothing else I can see that helps solve it.

The lines in the error appear to be a Config Array, although anything more is beyond my level of php. It could be that I installed MIGX a few years back, deleted it and the reinstall didn’t overwrite old configs, but a removal and re-install didn’t fix it… so am asking the Community for help :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

Quentin

Notice: Undefined variable: objectarray in /var/www/vhosts/domainname.co.uk/core/components/migx/model/migx/migx.class.php on line 858

Notice: Undefined index: extended in /var/www/vhosts/domainname.co.uk/core/components/migx/model/migx/migx.class.php on line 907

Notice: Undefined variable: objectarray in /var/www/vhosts/domainname.co.uk/core/components/migx/model/migx/migx.class.php on line 858

Notice: Undefined index: extended in /var/www/vhosts/domainname.co.uk/core/components/migx/model/migx/migx.class.php on line 907

These are just notices, not errors.

Maybe try changing these 2 lines of code according to the following commit on github, to make the notices disappear.

@halftrainedharry Thanks for the link, I hadn’t seen that in GitHub. I fixed the two Notices, and now I can click MIGX without it breaking my Manager screen, but now I just get blank area where MIGX normally is.

Checking console, I gota JS error now, and when I look at the line it is:

this.parent_window = ’

Notice: Undefined index: window_id in /var/www/vhosts/domainname.co.uk/core/cache/mgr/smarty/default/c1f054ba627e66b0d32ee7f07942bbe816b5bfb9_0.file.updatewindow.tpl.php on line 63
’;

That line says the $_REQUEST window_id is missing. So I updated the link in manager to:

domainname.co.uk/manager/?a=index&namespace=migx&configs=migxconfigs||packagemanager&window_id=2

Now I get the normal MIGX interface… but when I click to Add new item I get Errors and Warnings:

[2022-03-03 22:17:10] (ERROR @ /var/www/vhosts/domainname.co.uk/core/model/modx/modx.class.php : 1677)

[OnTVInputRenderList]
Notice: Undefined variable: field in /var/www/vhosts/domainname.co.uk/core/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/24.include.cache.php on line 132

and Warnings about Headers already sent.

I may have to accept that MIGX won’t install on this site :cry: