I am unable to access an image field from a MIGX template variable when logged in as a non-admin user. The template variable is mapped to a /site-images media source. The test user has full access to all other fields within it, all of which are field type text or URL.
I have created other, non-MIGX image TVs that the non-admin user can use.
The sequence for the MigX TV was:
- Created and tested the MIGX template variable as admin user
- Created the /site-images media source
- Created the non-admin user and user group
- Tested the MIGX template variable as non-admin user and discovered the issue
- Creating a new image template variable, assigned to /site-images media source, successfully tested and used as both admin and non-admin user
- Created new MIGX template variable that duplicates the original’s XML, associated to /site-image media source
- Tested successfully as admin user. Encountered same test user access issue to image field.
The test user can access and use the /site-images media source.
As best as I can tell from the above, this is related to MIGX. I would really appreciate any ideas about what to try next.