MIGX 3.0.2 - Hide context menu & column buttons

Howdy all,
For some reason I can’t seem to override the MIGX default context menu items to ONLY show what I want. I’m trying to show only “editArticle”, but the default “edit”, “duplicate”, “delete”, “remove” show ABOVE my “editArticle” “Edit”.

Also, in the column, the only column button I want to show is “editArticle”. Even with only that option selected the standard edit|publish/unpublish will show.

I tried overriding with a custom, empty renderer with no success. I looked for system settings to see if there was a default to override… nada. Am I stuck modifying core MIGX files to get the behavior I want or is there some checkbox somewhere I’m missing.

Thanks!

Is this MIGX or MIGXdb? Is “editArticle” a custom context menu?

I’m a bit confused. With MIGX, there is a default selection (edit, duplicate, remove, move_to_top, move_to_bottom). But this default is only used, when nothing else is selected in the config. With MIGXdb, there is no default selection.

Maybe it would help, if you could share your configuration (Right-click → “Export/Import” → Copy the JSON in the field).

MIGXdb… here’s the interface. the green arrows are pointing to the editResource link, that’s the only one I want to keep.

Here’s an excerpt from the json that I believe is the only real relevant bit:

"contextmenus":"editArticle",
    "actionbuttons":"",
    "columnbuttons":"editArticle",

The issue is that I ONLY want editArticle to show in the context and column buttons. but it’s adding Edit, Duplicate, Delete, and Remove and I can’t override it. Even if I use a custom, empty Renderer on the Pagetitle it still shows the default context menu items.

Any thoughts are MUCH appreciated.

There are no default context menu items with MIGXdb.
When I test it, and I only select my custom context-menu item (for “contextmenus” and “columnbuttons” in the config), then that’s the only menu item (and column button) that I see in the CMP.

Please share you’re complete setup, so that the issue can be reproduced.