I am trying to set up member restricted pages on my site. I have gone through the tutorial here: https://docs.modx.com/extras/revo/login/login.tutorials/login.basic-setup#Login.BasicSetup-CreatetheRequiredPages
However, I am having an issue where when I login I am redirected to the 404 page instead of the ‘Members Home Page’ I created as per the tutorial. I am having trouble figuring out why.
Somethings to note:
- I have created a Resource Group called Members, and have assigned a Members Home Page resource to that group.
- I have created a new user and assigned them to the Members Resource Group (with the role of Member). That user is set to Active.
- The Members Home Page resource is published. I can access it when logged into my admin account.
- After filling out the login form, I am being redirected to the
error_page(404) I’ve set in site settings, not the specified
- Similar to above, If I paste the Members Home Page url into an Incognito browser window I get redirected to the 404 instead of the expected 403.
- I have cleared cache and refreshed URIs.
Would anyone know what I could’ve done wrong or what I could do to debug?