ImportX with MODX 3

Hello

I tried to install the package ImportX with MODX 3.
Unfurtonately, it doesn’t work.

When I install the package, I’m getting this message:
Skipping vehicle object of class modSystemSetting (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array ( [key] => importx.datatype )
Skipping vehicle object of class modSystemSetting (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array ( [key] => importx.processor )
No foreign key definition for parentClass: MODX\Revolution\modMenu using relation alias: Action
No foreign key definition for parentClass: MODX\Revolution\modMenu using relation alias: Action
Package “importx-1.1.1-pl” erfolgreich installiert.

When I try to open the Extras > ImportX Page, I see this message
error

ImportX is a very useful Plugin for creating or updating Resources from an Excel.

I’d be very happy if someone knows how to adapt it for MODX 3.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you very much

It’s not just the menu item that is wrong. There is also the controller and the processor that aren’t class-based and need to be rewritten to work with MODX 3.

See also this issue on github:

1 Like

I’m planning to work on that in a few weeks. It does need a bit of work to bring to to speed.

Thank you!
Create works but UPDATE doesn’t (
Please check it out on MODX 3

The Resource/Update processor seems to expect a value for the class_key in the call.

The easiest fix is probably to add a column “class_key” to your import data (and use the value “MODX\Revolution\modDocument” for standard resources).