How do I find and organize chunks and templates?

When logged in the Modx user interface I can’t figure out how to find and organize chunk that I know I created.

Is it possible to search and sort chunks by date created, date modified, or otherwise?

1 Like

Welcome to the community. You can find a chunk by using the search function at the top left of the manager, if you have an idea what it’s called of course. Personally I don’t think there’s be any advantage in being able to sort chunks or TVs by date. What’s more useful, if you have large numbers of chunks and TVs, is to create categories to put them into. I tend to organise chunks and TVs according to their use i.e. Navigation, Contact Form, Template Components, SEO, Blog etc.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on how you organize? I don’t see any features for organizing. No folders or anything.

1 Like

Are you using Modx Revolution?

1 Like

If it’s the latest version, yes.

1 Like

You first create your own categories (see circled) and then from within each chunk / tv, assign it to the appropriate category.

2 Likes

I’ll try that, thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.