GoodNews stopped working ;(

Hi all,
my GoodNews-Mailing-System stopped working and I want ask you for help.

After the sending of the mailings ran endlessly, I suspected that the last update to 1.6.1 was to blame. So I downgraded to 1.6.0. But now the configuration level shows me that the GoodNews mailing container is not accessible. Unfortunately, I can no longer create a GoodNews container by right-clicking in the resource tree. The error log says
[2023-01-26 13:01:34] (ERROR @ /var/www/vhosts/…/httpdocs/core/xpdo/xpdo.class.php : 644) Could not load class: GoodNewsResourceContainer from mysql.goodnewsresourcecontainer.

Where could the problem be? I don’t understand where to look exactly.
Thanks in advance – Simon.

How did you downgrade?

MODX can’t find the classes from the GoodNews extra. Normally classes from packages are loaded in a plugin or through the system setting extension_packages. Maybe how they are loaded changed between versions 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 and with the downgrade it’s now broken.

Try removing the extra completely. Then install it again and see if that fixes it.

YES . after i uninstalled + removed it completely and delete carefully the cache by hand/ftp and finally install it again, GoodNews is there again. It’s an empty installation of this plugin – but i can manage it – somehow.

BUT i have with my first problem, the sending process is endless. Do you have an idea how could i point this problem?

Is there an error message somewhere?
In the MODX error log or the server error log? Maybe in the developer tools of the browser?