Gitify install package problem with authenticated repository

I’m playing a bit with gitify, and I’d like to get it working with Gitify install:package --all for provers like Modmore, but can’t get it working yet.

I’ve setup my gitify like this (and i did the installation of contentblocks and redactor on machine A via the MODX manager itself because didnt know how to install it via gitify):

packages:
    modx.com:
        service_url: 'https://rest.modx.com/extras/'
        description: 'The official MODX transport provider for 3rd party components.'
modmore.com:
        service_url: 'https://rest.modmore.com/'        
        credential_file: '.modmore.com.key'
        packages:
            - contentblocks-1.8.15-pl
            - redactor-2.4.0-pl

and my .modmore.com.key file looks like:

username: <muysername>
api_key: <mykey>

But when I deploy it to a clean MODx instance at machine B, it still says:

*/opt/Gitify/Gitify package:install --all*
*[2020-06-10 13:01:40] (ERROR @ /opt/Gitify/src/Command/InstallPackageCommand.php : 99) PHP warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()*
*[2020-06-10 13:01:40] (ERROR in xPDO::getService @ /var/www/html/core/xpdo/xpdo.class.php : 1234) modRestClient::__construct is deprecated since version 2.3.0. Use the modRest classes instead.*
*[2020-06-10 13:01:40] (ERROR in modRestCurlClient::__construct @ /var/www/html/core/model/modx/rest/modrestcurlclient.class.php : 26) modRestClient::__construct is deprecated since version 2.3.0. Use the modRest classes instead.*
*Could not download contentblocks-1.8.15-pl because the provider cannot be verified.*

And when I manually add the provider via the manager and then run Gitify package:install --all, this happens:

[2020-06-10 13:18:45] (ERROR @ /opt/Gitify/src/Command/InstallPackageCommand.php : 99) PHP warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[2020-06-10 13:18:45] (ERROR in xPDO::getService @ /var/www/html/core/xpdo/xpdo.class.php : 1234) modRestClient::__construct is deprecated since version 2.3.0. Use the modRest classes instead.
[2020-06-10 13:18:45] (ERROR in modRestCurlClient::__construct @ /var/www/html/core/model/modx/rest/modrestcurlclient.class.php : 26) modRestClient::__construct is deprecated since version 2.3.0. Use the modRest classes instead.
Searching modmore.com for contentblocks-1.8.15-pl...
Searching modmore.com for redactor-2.4.0-pl...
Done!

But no packages are actually installed…

What am I doing wrong?