getResources.Building a RSS feed

Hello. I pretended according to the instructions getResources.Building a RSS feed - Examples | MODX Documentation . Can you tell me how to add an image?

<item>
  <title>[[+pagetitle:htmlent]]</title>
  <link>[[~[[+id]]? &scheme=`full`]]</link>
  <description>
    [[+introtext:default=`[[+content:ellipsis=`600`]]`:cdata]]
  </description>
  <pubDate>[[+publishedon:strtotime:date=`%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S %z`]]</pubDate>
  <guid isPermaLink="false">[[~[[+id]]? &scheme=`full`]]</guid>
  <dc:creator>
      [[+createdby:userinfo=`fullname`]]
  </dc:creator>
</item>

Images either need to be part of the content or added as en enclosure. This has nothing to do with MODX. This has to do with the RSS 2.0 Specification that indicates that inline images can be HTML objects inside the RSS Description or sent as part of the Enclosure (attachement) object. See RSS 2.0 Specification (Current)

thank you. you saw that the link was to the documentation. related to modx

I was responding to this part.

The documentation article is correct and fairly complete. Perhaps we can add a link to the RSS spec so that people can learn more about how to use and build RSS feeds.

Actually, it appears that there’s a link to the RSS feed Spec on the article. :slight_smile:

hello. It doesn’t matter anymore. I saw < image > in your link

<image> is only valid on the <channel> object to represent the entire feed. It’s not available inside the <item> object. Within <item> you have <enclosure> or you can put an image inside the <description>.

hello. you have provided an rss link. Everything is done, everything is working

Good evening. Continuation of the conversation. Can you tell me if I get errors on one of the sites :
This page contains the following errors:
error in line 37 in column 61: the entity “laquo” is not defined
the case is in quotes - “” - Tyumen Corrugated Pipe plant took part in the “Crimea Urban Forum” in Crimea.

How to solve this?