Gateway Manager not working after updating to MODX 3.0.1

Hi, I have been using Gateway Manager manager with the 2.8 version of Modx but I cannot access it any longer since I switched to 3.0.1 , even the title of the plugin has changed please see the screenshots . Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance

The current version of Gateway Manager is not compatible with MODX 3.

I made this pull request with the necessary changes some while ago:

To see the manager page, you have to adjust the menu item.

Also take a look at this topic:

Hi Halftrain, thanks for the quick reply , I don’t seem to be able to find → build/data/transport.menu.php on MODX thou.

This file is just for creating the transport package.

You have to make these changes manually on your installation. Under Cog-wheel IconMenus, right-click the gateway-manager menu item and choose “Edit”. Then set the values for “Action” and “Namespace”.

Thanks Halftrain, i am a bit confused, You meant this part ? how do i fixe the menu entry and set Action” and “Namespace” ?

So far i have changed the two lines to lower-case, in these two files but i have not done anything to build/data/transport.menu.php (which i cannot find )

Thanks for the help again
Ju

No, not the plugin!

Go to the submenu “Menus” (yoursite.com/manager/?a=system/action):

Then right-click the menu item “gatewaymanager” and choose “Edit”:

Set the field “Action:” to index, the field “Namespace:” to gatewaymanager (and delete the value in “Icon:”). Click “Save”.

Then reload the manager.

Oh Amazing it s running now , could not see the cog on my laptop and didn’t realise it could scroll!!
Thanks soo much Halftrain !!! :pray: :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.