Front end developer with some design skills - NZ Based Ideally

I’m looking for someone to take on ongoing freelance work across a range of sites and clients. I am New Zealand based and most of the clients are here, although i’d be happy to work with someone offshore if it was the right fit. Excellent (written) English is important. I tend to work more over email than on the phone.
I need someone with a good knowledge of Modx and some design ability.
This would be on an hourly basis, with around 5 hours work a week initially, though this could be more or less depending on workflow.
This would be a combination of changes and maintenance on existing sites as well as development for new projects.
If you are interested, send me a message with an outline of your experience in Modx and what, if any, design experience you have. Ideally send me through a list of the top 10 Add-ons you would always install in a new Modx site.

5 Likes

Hi, @rachelmarama1

Send your mail via message.

1 Like

Hi @rachelmarama1 , I`m a designer, front-end and MODx developer.
Working with MODx for 5 years. Using Fenom templates. I have ready-to-go MODx build with main add-ons installed, also with JS scripts and Bootstrap 5:

1. pdoResources
  2. translit
  3. mixedUpload
  4. miniShop2
  5. Ace
  6. CKEditor
  7. seoTemplates
  8. mixedImage (upload)
  9. MIGx
  10. ClientConfig

and some others ) Immediatly will send you my porfolio if you will be interested.

UTC+8 Timezone, Russia. Well written and speaking English. Please mail to kurkinst@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi @rachelmarama1 ! I see that you are looking for front-end developer with experience in MODx. Is this still relevant?

We have worked with Modx for websites of multiple companies such as travel research agency, b2b, educational, and advertising. I can share more details via DM. And we also did design so we do have experience.

Top 10 MODX extras that we always using:

• pdoTools
  • FormIT + AjaxForm
  • MIGX
  • phpThumbOf
  • Articles + Quip
  • VersionX
  • MinifyX
  • specific to websites like Filelister + filetranslit, Gallery

DM me (@emalonzo) if you have any details of the scope of work and we will go from there. Looking forward to hear from you!

Hi - thanks for the message. Where are you located? (Time zone reasons)
Can you share some examples of work, and some pricing guidelines?

Hi @rachelmarama1
Sorry for the late post.
I have good experience as Front end developer.
Please let me know, If you are still hiring

Regards
Deep