Freelance developer required

Hi. We are looking for freelance/part-time developer support to help us maintain and improve a number of MODX based sites and applications. Were estimating 7-21 hrs a week until July, starting end of April.

The main expertise we’d require is:

• MODX/xPDO
  • PHP
  • VueJS
  • Symfony Components (not the full framework)

The following experience would be useful:

• Custom manager pages
  • Webpack experience
  • Slim experience

You must be based within 2 hours of GMT - UK or Wroclaw would be an advantage. Excellent written and spoken English are required.

Competitive hourly rate, dependant on skills and experience.

If interested please message me.

1 Like

Hi @davidpede nice to meet you, we are at GMT-5 (Colombia) and have been really successful working with people from UK and Europe in general, the main reason? the fact that many times you get your requirements solved overnight with top quality.

About CMPs and webpack we are actually working on a extra to have all this integrated with MODx, so using frameworks like Vue or React along this amazing CMS, it’s like a walk on the park, here you can see a demo of the develeopment version of such extra VloX VueJs + PHP integration for ModX - YouTube

Also check our website it complety build on Vue+MODx, and also you can see some samples of works we have done using this amazing mix.

Hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

Hi David,
I am interested to discuss further the part-time opportunity floated.
As I have good experience working on MODX, custom pages and Slim framework of rest API calls.

Please let me know how to connect further

Regards
Deep

1 Like