Fred Image Browser No Thumbnails

I am working with a client and today she mentioned that she would like to have thumbnails of images when editing the page using Fred. In MODX, thumbnails are working fine in the media browser. Only when she goes to change an image in Fred they do not show. ONLY when you click the preview option does it bring up a larger image to preview.

Wondering if this is by design or am I missing a setting. I’ve also included all the add-ons I have configured.

Thanks.

Are there any news on this topic? I have the same problem with the thumbnails in FRED/elFinder and a customer asks about this short overview over all pictures in the folder.

Probably I found a fix for the problem. I changes a rewrite condition in the .htaccess, because the connection to the .tmb folder was blocked.

Instead of this line

RewriteRule "/\.|^\.(?!well-known/)" - [F]

I use these lines

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(^|/)\.tmb
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(^|/)\.well-known [NC]
RewriteRule "(^|/)\." - [F]

Now I can see the thumbnails in the folder overview.

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry I just saw this topic now, but the solution is on the fred github issues.
Have a look on this link:

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.