Fred and Images and Media Sources

Stuck on Fred with images and media sources on a new site. As far as I can tell, I’ve done everything exactly the same as on another site where they are working just fine. For some reason the twig isn’t being processed after selecting the image.
Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 3.01.44
It’s not like that on the working site, the full path is shown, not the twig tags.

I see that the Creative One-Page theme will also show the {{theme_dir}} when selecting an image for its Portfolio section. So that means that for some reason my Fred isn’t process that twig tag to output the correct path.

On the other hand my other Fred site doesn’t show the twig placeholder there, it just shows the full path.

It was a bug. A genuine, not-my-fault bug! Matdave has kindly helped me, and tracked down the bug and is fixing it.
Something to do with the change in the theme dir system settings.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.