Formit not sending email.
My test form and snippet call:
<form action="https://www.domain.com/contact-form-testing" method="post" class="form" > <input type="hidden" name="contact-form" value="" /> <label for="name"> Name: </label> <input type="text" name="name" id="name" value="[[!+fi.name]]" /> <label for="email"> Email: </label> <input type="text" name="email" id="email" value="[[!+fi.email]]" /> <input type="submit" value="Send Contact Inquiry" /> </form> [[!FormIt? &hooks=`email` &submitVar=`contact-form` &emailTpl=`MyEmailChunk` emailSubject=`Testing` emailFromfirstname.lastname@example.org` &emailToemail@example.com` ]]
A form on this site worked previously. In fact it worked too well, and was getting a lot of spam submissions. So I installed ReCaptchav2, and that is when the original form stopped working. I have added a test form (without recaptcha) on a blank page with an empty template. It will not send the email either.
- Uninstalled Recaptchav2
- Uninstalled Formit as well as all previous versions
- Reinstalled Formit latest version
- Upgraded MODX to latest version
- Used QuickEmail to test email sending: ALL is successful and email received
- Manually purged the core/cache folder
- Checked Network responses on form submit: Status is 200, Method is POST, URL is correct, form values are correct
- Removed Recaptcha keys from system settings
- For form action I have tried
"[[~[[*id]]]]"as well as hard-coding the URL
- Triple-checked that the template chunk exists and has the correct name
- Checked Github issues and searched this forum
I’m at a loss.
Any more troubleshooting ideas?
MODX Cloud, Revolution 2.7.3-pl
EDIT: Error Log shows this-
(ERROR @ /www/core/model/modx/modparser.class.php : 541) Could not find snippet with name recaptchav2_render.
So it is still expecting Recaptcha somewhere, even though that extra is uninstalled and NOT added as a hook in this form?