Formit admin FormItSaveForm - How to view files?

I am working with formit and everything is perfect. Can send form and view on admin using FormItSaveForm hook. But I want to view the submitted files from the forms like images and docs.
Currently I am only getting the url of file but not the full link to download. Check screenshot.
I want links to click and download those files … Like someone is sending resume and attaching his documents. I want to downlado those from admin panel. I can get it in my mail but in admin panel, only filename.

This “View form” just creates a normal textfield for every value. It’s not possible to have a link without changing the code or creating your own CMP.

If you want to have the full image path in the saved form, then you have to set that value in a hook ($hook->setValue(...)) before the FormItSaveForm-hook is executed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.