Extras are down?

https://rest.modx.com/extras/

Extras have a 404?!

Or is it just me?

Weirdly only on 1 site (for now) I get the following issue:

“An error occurred while connecting to the Provider: MODX received a blank response from the provider. Please double check your service URL and make sure the provider is a valid provider.”

but other sites on the same server are ok.

It could be a problem with the SSL certificate:

So my issue was that I was getting lots of packageName errors so I removed the first package in the “extension_packages” settings (see below). To fix it I just gave it a a Package name and Extras started working again.

{“1”:{“”:{“path”:“[[++core_path]]components//model/”}},“2”:{“collections”:{“path”:“[[++core_path]]components/collections/model/”}},“3”:{“guzzle7”:{“serviceName”:“guzzle7”,“serviceClass”:“Guzzle7”,“path”:“[[++core_path]]components/guzzle7/model/”}}}

Thanks for your speedy response though @halftrainedharry. I get the feeling you single handedly resolve 60% of the Forum issues, or at least point people in the right direction!

Not sure if 60% is enough :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.