Error log flooded with xpdo.class.php Could not load class: TaggerOnHandleRequest from taggeronhandlerequest

I just discovered that my modx (v.2.8.3) error logs have been flooded for several months now with this error message, which occurs every 3-4 seconds:

(ERROR @ /…/www/core/xpdo/xpdo.class.php : 644) Could not load class: TaggerOnHandleRequest from taggeronhandlerequest.

Searching the internet for this error message did not return any hints. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I assume you use the extra Tagger.
Have you ever changed the “System Events” for the Plugin with the name “Tagger”?
It seems, that this plugin runs on the event “OnHandleRequest” which it shouldn’t.

You’re right. I use the tagger plugin and it indeed runs on the OnHandleRequest event. Can I reconfigure that somehow what else has to be done?

I think, you can just uncheck the checkbox in the tab “System Events” for the event “OnHandleRequest".
The question is, why this checkbox is checked in the first place?

Good question but as a matter of fact, I can’t change the settings here (refer to attached screenshot - don’t mind the german interface). Double clicking and so on does not change anything.

Not sure where you took this screenshot.
But try this:

• On the left side of the manager interface, select the tab “Elements”
  • Scroll to the vertical tab “Plugins”
  • Select the plugin “Tagger” in the directory “Tagger”
  • Change to the tab “System Events” (on the right side of the manager interface)

Got it! Thanks a lot. Unchecked it for OnHandleRequest and just hope that everything still works :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.