Error installing Fred [Solved]

Hello, I’m using Fred and I have to say that is a cool extra, it was working fine in one server but now I need to install it in another and there I’m having this error.

Comenzando instalación del paquete con firma: fred-1.0.0-pl
Paquete encontrado, preparando para la instalación...
Seleccionando espacio de trabajo del paquete...
Entorno del espacio de trabajo inicializado, instalando el paquete...
Skipping vehicle object of class modSystemSetting (data object exists and cannot be 
upgraded); criteria: Array ( [key] => fred.launcher_position ) 
Skipping vehicle object of class modSystemSetting (data object exists and cannot be 
upgraded); criteria: Array ( [key] => fred.icon_editor ) 
upgraded); criteria: Array ( [key] => fred.image_editor ) 
upgraded); criteria: Array ( [key] => fred.rte ) 
upgraded); criteria: Array ( [key] => fred.element_group_sort ) 
upgraded); criteria: Array ( [key] => fred.element_sort ) 
upgraded); criteria: Array ( [key] => fred.blueprint_category_sort ) 
upgraded); criteria: Array ( [key] => fred.blueprint_sort ) 
upgraded); criteria: Array ( [key] => fred.secret ) 
Skipping vehicle object of class modPluginEvent (data object exists and cannot be 
upgraded); criteria: Array ( [pluginid] => 1 [event] => OnWebPagePrerender ) 
Skipping vehicle object of class modPluginEvent (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array ( [pluginid] => 1 [event] => OnDocFormPrerender ) 
Skipping vehicle object of class modPluginEvent (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array ( [pluginid] => 1 [event] => OnDocFormSave ) 
Skipping vehicle object of class modPluginEvent (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array ( [pluginid] => 1 [event] => OnBeforeDocFormSave ) 
Skipping vehicle object of class modPluginEvent (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array ( [pluginid] => 1 [event] => OnTemplateRemove ) 
Skipping vehicle object of class modPluginEvent (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array ( [pluginid] => 1 [event] => OnLoadWebDocument ) 
Skipping vehicle object of class modPluginEvent (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array ( [pluginid] => 1 [event] => OnTVInputRenderList ) 
Skipping vehicle object of class modPluginEvent (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array ( [pluginid] => 1 [event] => OnTVInputPropertiesList ) 
Skipping vehicle object of class modPluginEvent (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array ( [pluginid] => 1 [event] => OnManagerPageBeforeRender ) 
Attempting to preserve files at /var/www/html/site/assets/components/fred into archive /var/www/html/site/core/packages/fred-1.0.0-pl/modCategory/d33e3935a1d9aa80c63d310f394e6582.3.preserved.zip
    Attempting to preserve files at /var/www/html/site/core/components/fred into archive 
    /var/www/html/site/core/packages/fred-1.0.0- 
   pl/modCategory/d33e3935a1d9aa80c63d310f394e6582.4.preserved.zip

The installation is in a clean Modx Revo 2.7.1

Thanks!

UPDATE:
I did update to php 7.0 version but that not solved the problem, I did install Bcmath PHP module and now it’s working!

what php version is that server using ?

php 5.4 in a Red Hat Server.

What is the minimum required pre-requisites for Fred?

I have it installed but I cannot display the page, I’m also getting errors (different error to this thread)
However I saw the question asked about php version but no answer if 5.4 is ok or not.
I’ve looked in Fred documentation but I cannot find minimum re-requisites anywhere so I’m wondering if I need to download or upgrade anything else.

It is hosted on a shared server running php 7.0.33

Hi, I’m pretty sure Fred needs PHP 7 or above. (Although I could be wrong)
PHP 5.4 is very old.
It also needs MySQL 5.7 if you’re using UTF8mb4 encoding on your database. (Although 5.6 should be compatible in the next release)

What happens when you try to display a Fred page? Any errors related to it?

In regards to @yuliyepes original post. That looks like a normal install log - I can’t see any errors there. It will skip those objects if they already exist.

Fred will work best with the latest 7.1.x as the minimum. From the upcoming docs update: