Embedded MailChimp forms not submitting

I have a very simple form that I put together in MailChimp. I copied the HTML and added it into the Source Code portion of my editor and previewed the page. The form loads just fine but when I click the submit button, nothing happens.

A new window should open for the second step of the process. My code works fine in a development environment of WordPress (no MailChimp plugins). I’m also not using Formit for this. I shouldn’t need it for one form. I’ve also tried adding this directly to the template code rather than the content section of the page and got the same results…nothing.

Is there something that could be blocking forms from submitting? I DO have other forms on the site that work fine (one being the search bar at the top of every page and the other being the marketing subscribe form).

I’m totally confused here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Hi,

1. Did you see any errors in the Console tab of your browser (Developer tools for Chrome)?
  2. Did you check Network tab, maybe the request still leaves, but returns errors?
  3. Do you use any ad blockers?

I’m not sure if it’s still supported, but you might want to look at the ChimpX extra.