I created a custom table in MODX 3.0.3 with MIGX, everything worked as expected.
The following snippet works normally, prints all the data in the DB.
$all = $modx->getCollection('History\Model\Drzave');
foreach($all as $c) {
echo $c->get('naziv');
}
I tried putting that inside a MIGX Management, but for some reason there is no data shown in the table. Adding a new entry works, adds it to the DB normally. There are no connector errrors, it returns 0 results.
MODX log shows the following errors:
[2023-10-04 13:48:00] (ERROR @ /var/www/sites/dev/core/vendor/xpdo/xpdo/src/xPDO/xPDO.php : 1643) Could not load class
[2023-10-04 13:48:00] (ERROR @ /var/www/sites/dev/core/vendor/xpdo/xpdo/src/xPDO/xPDO.php : 607) No class specified for loadClass
[2023-10-04 13:48:00] (ERROR @ /var/www/sites/dev/core/vendor/xpdo/xpdo/src/xPDO/xPDO.php : 607) No class specified for loadClass
[2023-10-04 13:48:00] (ERROR @ /var/www/sites/dev/core/vendor/xpdo/xpdo/src/xPDO/xPDO.php : 787) ::getSelectColumns() is not a valid static method.
When I was creating my MIGX table, it found all the fields successfully as well.
Is there anything else I can try? Changing package / class names doesn’t help as well.
