CMS Log In Blank

A recently poorly managed re-direction of my website has resulted in the complete loss of visibility of the log in page for my CMS.

Simply putting my web address page into the browser brings up a completely blank page

Im currently on PHP 5.6 using MODX Revolution 2.6.4-pl

The CMS runs a small number of web apps who are now, since this occurred returning 404 error messages.

• Are there any relevant errors in the MODx error log (under core/cache/logs/error.log)?
  • Are there any errors in the console of the browser’s developer tools (F12 or Control + Shift + I)?
  • Are you sure your “poorly managed re-direction” now works correctly?

Many thanks for your response;

No new error messages matching this event.
No error messages under browser developer tools.

The poorly managed was actually my web hosts error in that they attempted to redirect the site to a website i don’t actually own. they went .com not .net
This in itself shouldn’t of created this complete loss of access and 404’s on my apps but I’m at a loss as to know how to recover this.
I did see one previous response to a similar but not identical scenario

Try these in order:

1. Manually delete all files in the core/cache directory, then clear your browser cache and cookies.

2. In PhpMyAdmin, edit the modx_system_settings table and set the value of compress_js and compress_css to 0.

Just not sure that would work and in any event not sure where to start with that as my CPanel isn’t showing that option.

Thanks again

Deleting all the caches is definitely a good idea and you should do that.

There should also be a server error log (independent of MODx) that you could check for errors.
The exact location depends on how the server is set up. Maybe you can access it with cPanel.

Has something else changed on the server? Maybe the PHP version?