Can't reset my password after moving modx 2.8 on a live server

Hi everyone.
I moved this website from localhost to a live server, and now I can’t reset any password in the admin panel.

Is anyone having the same issue?
[2022-09-23 16:56:48] (ERROR @ /var/www/vhosts/.../core/xpdo/xpdo.class.php : 592) No class specified for loadClass

Did I forget to update some path ?

P.S. It seems that “reset my password” on the login page works.

Update:
This is what I found in the server error log: ( Can php 8 be an issue ? )
AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function hash() on null in /var/www/vhosts/.../.../core/model/modx/moduser.class.php:70\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/vhosts/.../.../manager/controllers/default/security/login.class.php(237): modUser->set()\n#1 /var/www/vhosts/.../.../manager/controllers/default/security/login.class.php(168): SecurityLoginManagerController->handleForgotLogin()\n#2 /var/www/vhosts/.../.../manager/controllers/default/security/login.class.php(49): SecurityLoginManagerController->handlePost()\n#3 /var/www/vhosts/.../.../core/model/modx/modmanagercontroller.class.php(155): SecurityLoginManagerController->process()\n#4 /var/www/vhosts/.../.../core/model/modx/modmanagerresponse.class.php(79): modManagerController->render()\n#5 /var/www/vhosts/.../.../core/model/modx/modmanagerrequest.class.php(187): modManagerR...', referer: https://www..../manager/

Does this file exist: core/model/modx/hashing/modnative.class.php?
What is the value of the column hash_class in the database table modx_users for this user?

Apologies for my late reply! I didn’t see the notification.
I ended up deleting the user and creating a new one, it solved the issue.

I guess something happened when I switched from evo to revo ( this is an old website ).
thanks anyway for your help!