Backend reachable, frontend not ( after moving to other server )

Hi,

I have moved the website to other server, frontend shows only white page, back-end shows modx as usual.
However, when I click on any resource left to open, it says: “page with ID x not found”.
I followed all the steps in the modx manual here https://docs.modx.com/current/en/getting-started/maintenance/moving-your-site

Can anybody please assist me with this ?
Thanks

In the MOdx error log I see:

[2021-02-17 17:14:50] (ERROR @ /home/site.be/public_html/core/xpdo/om/xpdoobject.class.php : 240) Error 42S22 executing statement:
Array
(
[0] => 42S22
[1] => 1054
[2] => Unknown column ‘modDocument.alias_visible’ in ‘field list’
)

In the server error log, I see this:

[Wed Feb 17 17:14:40.522254 2021] [lsapi:error] [pid 531125:tid 139740131075840]  Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/site.be/public_html/core/model/modx/modtemplatevar.class.php:303\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/site.be/public_html/core/model/modx/modtemplatevar.class.php(284): modTemplateVar->prepareOutput('assets/img/bg_r...', '2')\n#1 /home/site.be/public_html/core/model/modx/modtemplatevar.class.php(139): modTemplateVar->renderOutput('2')\n#2 /home/bouwpath764956/domains/bouwpathologie.be/public_html/core/model/modx/modparser.class.php(528): modTemplateVar->process(NULL)\n#3 /home/site.be/public_html/core/model/modx/modparser.class.php(251): modParser->processTag(Array, false)\n#4 /home/site.be/public_html/core/model/modx/modtemplate.class.php(126): modParser->processElementTags('[[]]', '<!DOCTYPE html>...', false, false, '[[', ']]', Array, 9)\n#5 /home/site.be/public_html/c in /home/site.be/public_html/core/model/modx/modtemplatevar.class.php on line 303\n, referer: http://www.site.be/manager/?a=resource/update&id=54

Try re-running setup, that MySQL error indicates like your database structure is out of sync with the installed version. Did you perhaps copy the database from an older version onto a clean installation of a more recent version?

It may be necessary to change the settings_version system setting to an older version in order for the database change to be applied, so do that before running setup. If you copied from an older install, set it to that version.