Babel not showing links on babel manager page

I have linked resources and that seems to be working, but it is not showing the links on the manager page.

This is my console output.
Does this have anything todo with it?

My error log has these errors.
I used contextrouter before and that is removed and now use xrouting.

[2020-06-12 07:08:00] (ERROR @ /home/[domainname]/[domainname]/gearbox/xpdo/xpdo.class.php : 644) Could not load class: ContextRouter from contextrouter.
[2020-06-12 07:08:00] (ERROR @ /home/[domainname]/[domainname]/gearbox/xpdo/xpdo.class.php : 1247) Problem getting service contextrouter, instance of class ContextRouter, from path /home/[domainname]/[domainname]/gearbox/components/contextrouter/model/
[2020-06-12 07:08:00] (ERROR @ /home/[domainname]/[domainname]/gearbox/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/36.include.cache.php : 35) Error instantiating ContextRouter class from /home/[domainname]/[domainname]/gearbox/components/contextrouter/model/
[2020-06-12 07:08:00] (ERROR in resource 15289 @ /home/[domainname]/[domainname]/gearbox/model/modx/modparser.class.php : 1373) Bad link tag [[!~? &scheme=full]] encountered

I found the problem.
Babel does not work with dots in context keys.
I had domain.com for the context key.
I hope this helps someone else who runs into this problem out.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.