Upgrade 2-3 now configurator (by modmore) issues

Summary

Getting
Code: 200 OK
when trying to select different context in configuration

Step to reproduce

happend aftter upgrade from 2 to 3

I’m really confused what you’re talking about…

sorry i was not clear

i have configuration with 2 context. After the upgrade when i try to change the context using the drop down on the top right. I get a popup with an error Code: 200 OK but context is not changing.

Oh, you’re talking about ClientConfig. I thought you meant the redactor 3 configuration but that’s a whole different extra and doesn’t have any context dropdowns :joy:

That does appear to be an incompatibility in ClientConfig specific to MODX3. I’ve logged an issue with details and we’ll look at patching that. Can’t promise a timeframe atm as I’m so busy with the MODXpo but hopefully soon, as it should be a fairly simple fix.

ah sorry explained it badly thanks for login it so it is a bug I thought it might be my side

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.

ClientConfig v2.3.1 is available with a fix for this issue.

Special shoutout to @digitalpenguin who squeezed in the work to get this fixed. :wink: