The homeage is suddenly not found anymore

Hi there!
I have a strange issue here: suddenly homepage is not found. Hope you can help!

Summary

Certain page-urls are not loading. Like the front-page for example. But when I type index.php/id=2, it works, for example, but I note that in the menu the front-page is not there.

When I check the errors log I noted the following:

/core/model/modx/modx.class.php : 1031) `0` is not a valid integer and may not be passed to makeUrl()

And this:

[2021-02-08 13:13:27] (ERROR in resource 7 @ /core/model/modx/modparser.class.php : 1373) Bad link tag `[[~0]]` encountered

And this:

[2021-02-08 12:57:39] (ERROR in xPDO::getService @ /data/2020.jwgcampers.nl/core/xpdo/xpdo.class.php : 1234) modRestClient::__construct is deprecated since version 2.3.0. Use the modRest classes instead.

And this:

[2021-02-08 12:57:39] (ERROR in modRestCurlClient::__construct @ core/xpdo/xpdo.class.php : 1234) modRestClient::__construct is deprecated since version 2.3.0. Use the modRest classes instead.

Step to reproduce

I actually do not now, how and why this happend.
My client has been adding some pictures here and there.
Maybe it is because I was fumbling around with Access Control Lists yesterday?

Environment

• Modx version: 2.7.3
  • nginx version: nginx 1.14.0 (Ubuntu)
  • mariadb: 10.1.47-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

Best,
RandomKangeroo

Ok got it to work again. Sorry :wink:
Reason: Access Control Lists.
I wanted the resource to be ‘undeletable’ by my client and then it also was not reachable from web anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.