Sortable MIGX Template Variables

Summary

I’m using MIGX to create multiple Template Variables. I’m adding in “sortable”: “true” to my Grid Columns. Is there a further way to make these actually a ‘draggable’ order? This allows me to sort ascending or descending, and to move a selected one to the top or bottom - but I don’t see how to make them draggable. I’ve built several sites using MIGX and am very familiar with JSON, etc. Am I missing some documentation on this somewhere?

Maybe I’m understanding your question wrong, but every MIGX TV should allow drag and drop reordering by default. Can’t you just click on an item in the grid and drag it to a different position?

You’re right - thank you. Feel very silly I didn’t realize this - was due to it not showing the four arrow directional cross on hover. I have yet to adjust he admin or manager CSS - I’m going to add a hover state for these to display that as my cursor if possible.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.