Permission / ACL error message with siteStatistics extra

Hello, I’m using the siteStatistics extra.

For me there is a problem with a Content Editor permission/ACL - I can’t find in the Content Editor ACL (or in Context?) the entry/permission for ‘list_statistics’ which is necessary for ‘mgr/statistics/getlist’ - this is what the error message in siteStatistics for the Content Editor user demands.

Can you help me please where to look for the mgr/statistics/getlist permission?
Thanks very much!

It seems that the permission list_statistics (or remove_statistics) is not added automatically when you install the siteStatistics extra. So you probably have to add it manually.

In the menu “Access Control Lists” go to the tab “Policy Templates”, right-click the template the access policy ‘Content Editor’ is based on (probably “AdministratorTemplate”) and choose “Update Policy Template”. Then click the button “Add Permission to Template” and enter list_statistics as the name. Click the button “Add” and then save the policy template.

Switch to the tab “Access Policies” and update the ‘Content Editor’ policy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.