MODX Community

MODX Web Developer Role

I am recruiting a MODX Web Developer in the South West area.
Please do give me a message if you would be interested.

Can’t wait to hear from you!

Hi @KelseyTshilton,

Thanks for coming to the MODX Community for seeking a MODX developer. This is an international community with members from all over the world and it might help you find the person you’re looking for if you included the specific location or if remote is okay, the timezone you’re in.

Thank you so much for getting back to me.
If I am completely honest with you as a recruiter I have no clue on this technical side of things haha but came across this forum for a skill desired by a client I have.

I was wondering is there a way for me to search users in locations or filter posts by locations. Anything like that really.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Have you tried the MODX Professionals page?

1 Like

South West of which country?

2 Likes

Post up a full job spec and salary if you want any developers to take your seriously.

MODX is quite niché so you may be really hard pressed to find suitable candidates. Instead you may have better luck searching for a PHP developer if the role requires back end bespoke component development. If it’s front end then MODX shouldn’t really come into it as integration is pretty straight forward…

Again a full job spec + transparent salary always helps clear these things up.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.