MIGX importcsvmigxdb skipping column on import

I’m having an issue with using importcsvmigxdb in a migx CMP action button. The import appears to go without generating any errors, however it does not import my “accountname” column no matter what I try. Any suggestions?

First two lines of CSV - the entire file with 20+ records does import - just not the first “accountname” column:

“accountname”,“street_1”,“street_2”,“city”,“region”,“postalcode”,“country”,“phone_area”,“phone_number”,“phone_ext”
“AFA Forest Products”,“235 Wilton Drive”,"",“Bolton”,“Ontario”,“L7E 4W6”,“CA”,“905”,“8574061”,""

I have reviewed all the data in this column. No odd characters or malformed entries.

The column is editable - and definitely is of the right type.

Resolved the issue myself.

You MUST include an “id” column - even if the value is empty or null. I added this, with empty id values for each record and it worked immediately.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after discussion ended and a solution was marked. New replies are no longer allowed. You can open a new topic by clicking the link icon below the original post or solution and selecting “+ New Topic”.